Helen is often interviewed about her thoughts and views by trade journalists and authors, and her work has been published in over 200 trade magazine articles. Her work has graced several covers of trade magazines and featured on local radio and TV channels.
Among them are:
Lapidary Journal, JCK, Rock & Gem, The Guide Gem Market News, and the GemGuide, The Australian Metal Stone & Glass, Colored Stone, American Gemcutter, The ArtBook of the New West, Gems & Gemology, Rapaport Report, Southwest Art, Gems & Jewellery magazine, Trends & Colours magazine, the Star Magazine in Corfu, Greece, Kefalonitis magazine in Kefalonia, Greece, the Green Valley News, Tucson Weekly, the AGTA prism, the Gem Scene magazine, In Color magazine, and MJSA Journal.
Her work has also been featured in several books:
- Master Making: Profits in Lapidary
- Cameos Old & New, 2nd, 3rd by Anna Miller and in the 4th edition in 2009 revised by Diana Jarrett, an entire chapter devoted to her work
- Phenomenal Gems, by Fred & Charlotte Ward, 2008
- ArtBuzz the 2008 Collection, a Fine Art book after an international competition.
- Gem Engraving in Great Britain from antiquity to the present, by Dr. Julia Kagan, 2010
- Warman’s Jewelry, 4th Edition, Identification & Price Guide book by Kathy Flood, 2010
- Collecting Rocks, Gems & Minerals book by Patti Polk, 2010
- Opal, Gem Series books by Fred Ward, 2011
- Rare Gemstones by Renee Newman, 2012
- International Contemporary Masters 7, after receiving Honorable Mention Award, Artavita International Competition, a fine art book published by World Wide Art Books, Inc, 2013
- Exotic Gems, Volume 3, book by Renée Newman, International Jewelry Publications, Los Angeles, February 2014
- Exotic Common Opals, Thirteenth Annual Sinkankas Symposium- Opal, April 2015
- Exotic Gems, Volume 4, book by Renée Newman, International Jewelry Publications, Los Angeles, February 2016
Helen is also a frequent article contributor to:
- Rock & Gem magazine since 2010
- Gems & Jewellery magazine published by Gem-A in London
- The GemGuide published by Gemworld International
- The Gem Shows EZ-Guides, since 2013
- Many Gem & Mineral club newsletters